At Comcast, our goal is to provide an exceptional experience in every interaction. For the Xfinity retail team, that starts with a conveniently located store, which is why I’m excited to announce our latest Xfinity retail store has opened in the Olympic Gateway Plaza at 1163 Wishkah Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520.
As manager of this new Xfinity retail store, I can tell you first hand that the space is uniquely designed to meet the growing needs of our local customers, with a nearly 2,200 square foot welcoming and modern retail environment that highlights the complete line of Xfinity Home and Comcast Business technology offerings, including Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Home and Xfinity Internet.
Further, our new store provides people in and around Aberdeen with a convenient location to:
- Trial Xfinity Flex – now included with an Xfinity Internet-only subscription – providing customers with the ability to easily access their favorite streaming services and manage their connected home devices right on the TV.
- Experience our X1 voice-controlled platform that integrates internet-delivered content like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and many more.
- Test our xFi Advanced Gateway that delivers gigabit speeds in Aberdeen and throughout Comcast’s Washington service area.
- Receive customer support for video, high-speed Internet, and phone services.
- Turn in used equipment, pay their bill and more.
And for local businesses interested in the latest in internet and technology solutions, the store also has a dedicated space for Comcast Business customers and prospects to discuss their business technology needs with an expert.
Our new Xfinity retail store is the latest example of Comcast’s investment made in Washington state. The company invested approximately $2 billion in our network technology and infrastructure statewide in the past six years. We have 20 Xfinity retail locations throughout Washington and Comcast employs approximately 4,500 people across the state.
The new Xfinity retail store in Aberdeen replaces the Comcast Service Center previously located at 600 West Wishkah Street, and is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. To find the nearest Xfinity store or device support center in Washington state, visit www.xfinity.com/local/wa.
Our customers want to enhance their internet, entertainment and technology experiences – at home, in their business or on the go. They now have another great location to find the right solution. We hope you come by and see us!
By Ronda Armstrong, Store Manager – Aberdeen Xfinity Retail Store