Comcast Neighborhoods host Sabrina Register visits the city of Everett in a segment that’s available to On Demand customers in Washington. There’s no shortage of things to do in Everett this summer. For example, you can pack up the family and head to an AquaSox game at Memorial Stadium.
Among other attractions:
- Everett Performing Arts Center and the Village Theatre. On tap this summer: Mel Brooks’ “The Producers.”
- When it’s time to sit down for a meal, head to the century-old Anchor Pub. This neighborhood watering hole will make you feel right at home. But be prepared for when the train rumbles by, all the patrons yell “train beer”!
- On a hot summer day, Jetty Island is the cool place to be. This 2-mile-long sandy strip of beach was created by the Corps of Engineers working on a harbor project. A free ferry gets you to the island in just a few minutes.
- If you have a hankering for donuts, head to Henry’s on Broadway. There are classics like chocolate donutds to eat, and the new creations, like the maple bacon bar.
Comcast Digital TV customers can see the segment by following these easy steps:
1. Go to On Demand, Channel 1.
2. Look for the Get Local folder.
3. Go to ‘Around the Sound.’
4. Click ‘Neighborhoods.’